[ANN][IMPORTANT] New leadership formed!

Brian Brown rbb at techgame.net
Wed Feb 16 07:38:10 UTC 2005

On Feb 15, 2005, at 3:15 PM, Lex Spoon wrote:

> This coup is illegitimate.  I hope that the Squeak community does not
> fall for this power grab, and that they remember this incident well.
> This power is neither legitimate nor a good idea.
>
> If there is a Squeak reorganization, we should hear about it from
> Squeak
> Central itself.  That has not happened.

Hmm, I was under the impression that SqC turned it over to what became
the Guides right around when I was introduced to Squeak.

Since Doug and Goran were both guides, and Michael was part of SqC (at
least I thought he was), I would have thought reorganizing how the
leadership worked would be within their purview.

After observing how these guys generally conduct themselves on the
list, I was certainly inclined to believe what Goran posted. Why would
they state things that could so easily proven false?

I dunno, Lex - it seems that there are some HUGE misunderstandings
going on.

Brian