Small Squeak 3.7 image

Pavel Krivanek squeak1 at continentalbrno.cz
Wed Feb 16 13:16:36 UTC 2005

> In fact what we need are updated descriptions on how to do such a thing
> so that people can verify the quality of the result themselves.
> (recompilation running fine and some SUnit-tests running).

Here are the code changes from the basic image:
ftp://comtalk.net/pub/Shrinking.cs

Before installation you have to close all windows, mouse and shared flaps.
Load it using custom expression in the "do..." section of the world menu.

Finally open Transcript and Workspace and recompile sources

Smalltalk allClassesDo: [:c |
    Transcript tab; show: c; cr.
    c compileAll ]

You will see basic inconsistencies.

It's only a part of shrinking process and you will not get clean image.

Pavel