[ANN][IMPORTANT] New leadership formed!

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Feb 16 16:19:16 UTC 2005

Hi russell

I said the same to goran by phone :) yesterday before the tempest.
But marcus is the guy that set up and signed the 3.9 roadmap with me :)
So this means that you should read the roadmap we proposed because
right now this is the best that can arrive: a better developing
environment
for everybody :).

But for this to happen we need to have a process to make sure that
it happens not only because some people have time and do not get burnt
while harvesting.

Stef