condenseSources problem, need advice

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Wed Feb 16 20:03:30 UTC 2005

strange because I remember that this was fixed.
I feel sorry about that I would really like to fix that in 3.9
but people have to agree on that because I do not want to get the same
rant as the last time (you know idiot academic doing useless refactoring
which I can only admit for Beeper beep).

Stef