French translation

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Thu Feb 17 00:50:13 UTC 2005

  Hilaire,

  That is great news.

  We're making an image for Japanese speaking people with more
#translated messages, and also some code change to translate the
symbols in sound tiles, boolean tiles, etc. etc.

  It is nearly complete, so grab the following image,

http://metatoys.org/pub/NSqueak-2005-02-15.zip

switch to (probably) English from the "earth" icon in the orange bar
at the bottom, and try to incorporate your translation in it and see
if you would like to do more.

  This Japanese version will be merged back to Squeakland 3.8 image,
so I think it would be a good idea to work on this image.

-- Yoshiki