LoFPlayer -- Apparent Connectors bug ...

Art Collings otter at mac.com
Thu Feb 17 02:38:15 UTC 2005

Oh ... FYI, in writing the below, I used Connectors2 extensively. I
noticed the following apparent bug:

1. Place a Connector in a pasteUpMorph / playfield .

2. Move the playfield -- everything works fine, the Connector stays in
place in the playfield.

3. Move one of the ends of the Connector.

4. Now when the playfield is moved, the Connector drops down to the
world below.

A number of variations on this theme cause similar behaviour, all
related to dragging the lineEndConstraints which then are apparently no
longer owned by
the playfield. This behaviour occurs (relatively harmlessly) in my
application which has subclassed Connectors, and also in the
non-subclassed  variety.

- Art