[ANN][IMPORTANT] New leadership formed!

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Thu Feb 17 13:51:36 UTC 2005

"Lex Spoon" <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:
> This coup is illegitimate.  I hope that the Squeak community does not
> fall for this power grab, and that they remember this incident well.
> This power is neither legitimate nor a good idea.

I apologize for the tone of this rant.  I still mistrust the suggestion,
but I deeply regret how I said it.  Everyone is just trying to help, and
these fellows in particular are just feeling frustrated that the mule
won't seem to get moving.

I'm sorry.  I look forward to reading more details of what these eager
fellows have in mind.

-Lex