[ANN][IMPORTANT] New leadership formed!

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Feb 17 15:25:34 UTC 2005

Hi!

hjh-sqlist <hjh-sqlist at lexdb.net> wrote:
[SNIP]
> What are the steps still missing to release 3.8g.
> I have been working with it for about 2 months now (as a user and application
> programmer and for me it works fine).
>
> I would like to know what others think. Which things held 3.8g still back from
> releasing?

I have been in contact with Michael and there are only a few things left
(I gotta run now, so no details sorry). We (us four) will help Michael
and Bert to get it out ASAP. I will get back to you tomorrow, not sure
if there are enough things left to warrant more people on it. The list
looked very short.

> Thank you
> Hannes

regards, Göran