French translation

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Thu Feb 17 18:01:39 UTC 2005

  Hilaire,

> > http://metatoys.org/pub/NSqueak-2005-02-17.zip
> >
> > Please try this one.
>
> I download it
> I unpack it
> I run it
> And I don't know what to do with it.

  As I wrote, click on the earth icon in the nav-bar, change the
theme, load your trnaslation file and see if you would like to add
more translation or not.

> I just want the next release of Squeak image to be shipped with
> the French translation file. As I am not the person in charge of
> producing the next image, it won't help even if I succeed to
> install it myself. It looks to me like an upstream job.
>
> Can you help in that?

  In one way or another, we can make it available to the world.  The
important part is to make a translation file which you are happy with.

  Thank you and keep up great work!

-- Yoshiki