[ANN][IMPORTANT] New leadership formed!

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Thu Feb 17 19:28:28 UTC 2005

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005 13:24:20 -0400, Lex Spoon <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:

> Despite this effort, the response has consistently been that universes
> is attacking someone's turf.
Good. I read a mail by Goran, who's "turf" is probably mostly attacked
here, which explicitely invited you to start working on integrating
Universes with the 'de facto standard', which is SqueakMap. Let's work on
that and stop bitching, ok?

(I have decided not to respond anymore to all these "the new leadership is
good/bad/ugly/..." posts. I read them. I take them to heart. I really like
it that people are clearly voicing there support, opinions, concerns. I'm
just not going to answer them point by point, I'll concentrate on the bits
that can result in actual progress...)