[ANN][IMPORTANT] New leadership formed!

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 17 21:01:38 UTC 2005

On 17/02/05 10:03, "Russell Penney" <russell.penney at tincanct.com> wrote:

> Not everyone is gun programmer or whiz at debugging code. That does not mean
> that "users" cannot come up with useful suggestions. However I think that
> there are more than a few "old hands" who are very dismissive of suggestions
> from anyone who has not "proved" themselves to their satisfaction. I think
> that is wasting talent that Squeak can't afford to lose. Where are the
> people who said they were happy to mentor? I realise that people are happy
> to help on this list, but that seems to be for smaller things, particular
> bugs etc not architecturally.

At this point I could say:

Sometimes seems nobody read questions or do not wish share wisdom

We need nurture the beginners with some good know process.

Some memberr in charge acting as "portero", "concierge" "door man" .

It's a hard work , but if you see Michael Fox movie, rewards could be great.

Involve as many members as could manage in well designed minor task.

I offer my help , in list and private, to several projects what I think
could do some.

No answers, so No new intents  different as build small image or new help
system.

If each mutineer could do some pair programming on small subtask , I don't
afraid Humphrey Bogart.

And please understand to whose see the World different.

Edgar