Another Small 3.7 image (3.6mb)

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 00:52:03 UTC 2005

QuiteSmall-3.7.image was derived from Pavel Krivanek's Small-3.7 image.
It is about 3.6mb.

See
   http://www.swerlingphoto.com/squeak/QuiteSmall-3.7.zip

Some basic development support was put back into the image. Most
important of these are the SARInstaller, MCInstaller, and SUnit.

The SqueakMap loader can be added with a provided addOn, along with some
tools I used to test out the image: Shout, SqueakMap, Monticello,
StarBrowser, PreferenceBrowser, and SVI. Make sure you read the "ReadMe"
file for each one before installing it.

I used Lex Spoons Stable 3.7 Universe image as a reference image for
testing. I filed out most of the tests from that image, and ran them.
All tests but one get the same results in QuiteSmall that they do in
Stable universe. Look at the SUnitTestsInfo.txt file (included in the
zip) for details.

If you load all of the packages in addOns, then download the Accufonts
package from SqueakMap, then delete all of the changesets in the image,
you are left with a pretty darn stable 6.5mb development image.

Thanks again, Pavel.