My two cents on the "New leadership formed"

Giovanni Giorgi giovanni.giorgi at siforge.org
Fri Feb 18 08:21:26 UTC 2005

I wish the new group success with their efforts: we need someone trying to change things.
Recently I have been unable to spend as much time on Squeak as it deserves.
But my article on "Rock Solid Images" got zero attention, and the community start talking about
get money from squeak to going on on developement.
This is a bit bad in my own opinion: because it means we come at the very bottom line.

So we need a different approach: I like the goran's humor, but I ask them also a more strong attention to all the quest we face on and... a nick name (like MouseTrappers :)

My work is for the community.
My soul is confident.
Restart squeaking!

--