Proposed web site

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Feb 18 14:36:52 UTC 2005

On Fri, 18 Feb 2005 14:10:47 +0000, Bruce O'Neel
<edoneel at sdf.lonestar.org> wrote:

> Blue seems like a reasonable squeak color.

Blue, or Pink? ;)

> - Since I'm alergic to wearing all black, I'm obviously not a designer
> either.  Apparently some real black dressed designer people will have
> a go at the design and try to make it better.

I don't give a <peep>. It looks ok, no-one will run away scared, and if a
hacker coded it, hackers will have a chance of maintaining it. Way more
important than a one-off great design by some sort of half-baked artist.

Great work! I like it. Let's get it out there :)

(Do you want to have write access to the new location of squeak.org so you
can work on it in the place where squeak.org will likely be in whatever
timeframe network solutions needs to be convinced that Dan is allowed to
repoint stuff?)