Request info on use of Squeak in Education (was Re: Squeak)

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Fri Feb 18 19:39:47 UTC 2005

Hi Yang,

The best way to go about getting answers to your questions is by posting
your question on Squeak's developer list. To subscribe, go here:

I will forward your question to the Squeak list and send you back any
replies. For many people, the whole point of Squeak is to do just what
you are tring to do, so they should be able to get you pointed in the
right direction.

Hey Squeak-dev: Can I get some help here, fellas?