[REPORT] Report 1 from castaways (that name sucks...)

Martin Wirblat sql.mawi at t-link.de
Fri Feb 18 19:51:58 UTC 2005

goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:

> Now, our group has gone through some changes. Unfortunately it seems
> the Mysterious Island book is haunting us a bit. In the book one
> person fell off the balloon (!) just before landing on the island,
> not sure what became of him actually. So unfortunately the same
> happened (not literally though) in reality so Michael Rueger will not
> be able to work with us in this group.

Hi Göran,

Very interesting and presented with a nice wording ;-) It even puts
another aura of mystery around all this, not only that 29 people are
working in parallel with other teams, all of them in stealth mode of
course, but Michael fell off the balloon!

The more often I read this, the more I see the humorous side of your
coup. So here is my first question, which if I understood you correctly,
you are glad to answer:

What happened?

Regards,
Martin