Another Small 3.7 image (3.6mb)

Boris Gaertner Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net
Fri Feb 18 22:08:08 UTC 2005

"Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:

> What I wish is downsize more to MVC and rip another Mb, yesterday I study
> Pavel's image and try get back mvc related stuff, but as mvc project open
> was unable to switch.
>
> Any ideas ?

I just tried Steves QuiteSmall-3.7 which is really a nice image. Then I took
most of MVC from the full image and tried to prepare a file in. I had the
problem with the project switch and found that method
Project>>setProjectHolder:
is responsible for that.
There yolu find that
 world _ ControlManager new.
is a comment. For a MVC project you need a ControlManager.
Just reactivate that statement and you can switch into the
MVC project.

More about MVC in QuiteSmall in afew days when I have
a better change set.

Greetings,
Boris