Improving Squeak's Mutlimedia

Russell Penney russell.penney at tincanct.com
Sat Feb 19 00:49:26 UTC 2005

Brad,

   I am more than interested. I have been designing a modular approach which
would allow any format of audio or video to be registered. I wrote the OGG
decoder for Squeak and would love to incorporate it into a framework.

I haven't had time to look at the work done by Martin Kuball but it looks
like the direction I was heading. I am happy to do some of the coding as
long as we can come up with a good design.

Maybe we could move this discussion to the squeakaudio mailing list?

Russell

  _____