Another Small 3.7 image (3.6mb)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 19 08:36:02 UTC 2005

On 18/02/05 19:08, "Boris Gaertner" <Boris.Gaertner at gmx.net> wrote:

> "Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene" <edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar> wrote:
>

>> What I wish is downsize more to MVC and rip another Mb, yesterday I study
>> Pavel's image and try get back mvc related stuff, but as mvc project open
>> was unable to switch.
>>
>> Any ideas ?
>>
> I just tried Steves QuiteSmall-3.7 which is really a nice image. Then I took
> most of MVC from the full image and tried to prepare a file in. I had the
> problem with the project switch and found that method
> Project>>setProjectHolder:
> is responsible for that.
> There yolu find that
> world _ ControlManager new.
> is a comment. For a MVC project you need a ControlManager.
> Just reactivate that statement and you can switch into the
> MVC project.
>
> More about MVC in QuiteSmall in afew days when I have
> a better change set.
>
> Greetings,
> Boris

Boris:

You have the most valuable info about MVC in Squeak and in all my
experiments I use your Shirnkto3.6.cs as point of start.

So, having a master is a welcome join to strippers.

This seems a F1 race (I a fan) !!!

What seems a few days a mystery or very hard task could be explained to all.

A comment to all , I think is a BAD IDEA rip platform dependent class as
MacFileDirectory
MacHFSPlusFileDirectory.

As for Morphic, I wish SelectionMorph (in enhanced version by Diego) back.
And could read some graphic format, (PNG, JPG, GIF ?)

Cheers

Edgar