Another Small 3.7 image (3.6mb)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 19 19:51:01 UTC 2005

On 19/02/05 12:56, "Tim Rowledge" <tim at sumeru.stanford.edu> wrote:

> Can you explain a bit more here? Are you saying you consider it a bad
> idea to have platform specific classes for concepts like file directory?
> Or ...?
>
> tim
Tim:

No, what I saying is what this class should remain (as others what could be
ripped , be platform dependent and I do not notice because I using Mac now).

When Boris published his Shrinkto3.6 I have problems what was solved fileIn
again from 3.6 basic, and I email he about this (long ago).

I do not have problems with Pavel / Steven image ...  (But feeling
uncomfortable).

Edgar