Proposal for more stripping (was: Re: Another Small 3.7 image (3.6mb)

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Sat Feb 19 20:11:37 UTC 2005

On 19/02/05 16:06, "Ned Konz" <ned at squeakland.org> wrote:

> This is the strategy that Alejandro used (I think it was him), and also the
> one that Craig started with. I'm sure that Craig could say more about this.
>
> As I recall, though, unless you're sure that you've exercised *all* the code
> in the child (every code path in every state!), it would be hard to make sure
> that you have all the right methods and classes loaded.

I was lucky enough meet Alejandro long time ago and learn from he in a day
as in a year on my own.

At this time he tell me something about his approach, the Workspace write
what you wish raising Debugger and go on method, etc.

Was before I read Craig very beautiful working system .

As I was fool enough , suppose one day I could do same.

In middle I start asking list and doing.

And I own you a couple of beer.

Differences to both masters methods.

No special VM .

Trying to not change much the code what is in 3.7 basic now .

As having all right methods and classes, its why I continue asking. :-)

Edgar

Ledge, ledge, ledge, reledge, ora, proba et invenies (pig latin Alchemist
mantra)