[Newbie] [RFI] For a given class how do I enumerate all the messages sent to self?

Frank Caggiano frankcag at crystal-objects.com
Sat Feb 19 21:13:01 UTC 2005

On Feb 19, 2005, at 15:36, Peace Jerome wrote:

> Morph doesn't understand 'rotationDegrees:' but has a
> method
> 'copyPlayerCostumeState:' (I think thats the name)
> that sends the message to self never the less.

I don't see the method Morph>>copyPlayerCostumeState: (I don't see that
method in any class) There is a Morph>>copyCostumeStateFrom: but it
doesn't call 'rotationDegrees:'.  If I search for all senders of
rotationDegrees: I get only one hit in Morph that is in Morph>>heading:
and the  call is 'owner rotationDegrees:'

This is in a 3.9 image. Could you be more specific about the actual
method name.

regards
Frank Caggiano
frankcag at crystal-objects dot com
http://www.crystal-objects.com

The best education for the best is the best education for all.
					Robert Maynard Hutchins