new picture forproposed web site

stéphane ducasse ducasse at iam.unibe.ch
Sun Feb 20 12:32:04 UTC 2005

why a new looking 2005 balloon would be worse than the original one.
What is the message that we want to send: Squeak is cool and robust
technology so the old balloon does not seems sexy for that.

Look at Apple, they changed from an old colorful seventies looking logo
to an hyper stylish
logo which is really modern and cool.

Stef

PS: after we can have a "For the collectors section" which can be fun.