eToy Development...

Mark Mayfield markleem at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 20 21:14:38 UTC 2005

By the Squeakland version do you mean the stipped down (no source code)
version?

Since she and I have both been coding in Smalltalk for the past 20 years,
we like having access to everything---especially when we are modifying the
eToys framework so that scripts can return objects. I know the "eToys way"
is to use variables to hold on to temporary values, but our old habits of
trying to do everything with messages is hard shake.

Mark