Squeak as a Commons

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Sun Feb 20 19:54:30 UTC 2005

Before we can organize Squeak, we must answer: "What is Squeak?" I just
posted an article to Squeak People which defines Squeak as a commons
where many individual projects collaborate. The article sketches some of
the subgroups using Squeak, and proposes an organizational structure
based around giving representation to all of these subgroups.

	"Squeak as a Commons"
	http://people.squeakfoundation.org/article/44.html

Is the list of interest areas correct?  That is, if you use Squeak, do
you fall into at least one of the major groups I listed?  Also, what do
people think of the general idea, of making a board where there are (up
to) three seats for each major subgroup?

Lex Spoon