eToy Development...

Mark Mayfield markleem at satx.rr.com
Sun Feb 20 22:08:43 UTC 2005

>On 20 févr. 05, at 22:14, Mark Mayfield wrote:
>
>> Since she and I have both been coding in Smalltalk for the past 20
>> years,
>
>what a romance :)

My colleagues at work consider it an unfair advantage. Not only can I call
her for object modeling advise during work, but she can review my Squeak
simulation code in the evenings after dinner while I play with our daughter.

>With the squeakland plugging you still have all the code. This is just
>that it works
>in a webbrowser.

On the Mac I can run it like a little application.

>In the past the version of squeak did not get all the
>enh made in squeak land image plugging
>but now this is resolved.

We both like having the actual source code handy--I've never been found of
de-complied code.

Mark