eToy Development...

Scott Wallace scott.wallace at squeakland.org
Mon Feb 21 00:00:47 UTC 2005

Hi, Mark,

Ideal for you would be the "development" version of the Squeakland
system, which contains full sources and which is a thus
fully-empowered Smalltalk environment as well as a completely modern
Squeakland image.

To get it, go to:

http://squeakland.org/plugin/installers/files.html

and click on the "zip development image+change" link.

Cheers,

  -- Scott