Kids and programming

Jan B. Krejčí janbkrejci at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 10:51:44 UTC 2005

stéphane ducasse <ducasse at iam.unibe.ch> wrote:

> You can also have LSystem and much more

what is LSystem? where can i find more info?

> I will soon release a new version of the
> environment on squeaksource.

great! We with Pavel Krivanek, the co-founder of CSSUG have been
yesterday talking about how to bring Squeak and Bot (and later eToys,
of course) into elementary schools here.

We're planning to localize the environment and (if you would kindly
permit) the pdf documentation. Then we'll collect some heavy arguments
and will attack Ministry of education to get some funds for printing,
distributing, consultations, teachers education etc.

regards

--
.:jbk:.
Jan B. Krejci