The shrinking meeting...

Steven Swerling sswerling at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 21 19:29:57 UTC 2005

Hi Edgar,

Thanks for the invite to the IRC meeting. I'm not going to be able to
attend, however. I'm too shy to talk about stripping in public. (Just
kidding.)

I would be grateful if you could submit to the meeting 2 requests on my
behalf. First, that people run all the SUnit tests on their shrunken
images. And second, if those tests fail to catch something that is
critical and missing from the shrunken image, to simply make a note of
it. Later on, we can pool our lists of missing tests and I or someone
else can provide new tests to the MiniMorphic group.

I know the future of shrinking is in good hands (yours and others).

Again, thanks for your work.