Re: new picture forproposed web site (Geändert von Bert Freudenberg)

Noury Bouraqadi bouraqadi at ensm-douai.fr
Tue Feb 22 09:44:51 UTC 2005

Hi,

I just want to notify that all non-squeakers that I met think that the
logo is a cat. To make it closer to a mouse we need to provide it with
smaller, more rounded ears.

Noury
Le 21 févr. 05, à 11:10, Bert Freudenberg a écrit :

> Am 20.02.2005 um 16:42 schrieb stéphane ducasse:
>
>> On 20 févr. 05, at 13:57, Kamil Kukura wrote:
>>
>>> Neat, though it will be smaller on page, no?
>>
>> sure and may be even not be there...
>> We will see.
>> For the moment this was a try to get some feelings
>>
> If people prefer colorful renditions - attached is Tim's Logo in
> color. The red-yellow-blue theme is both a tribute to our beloved
> mouse button names, as well as the three most prominent stripes in the
> Smalltalk balloon (besides being a painter's primary colors). I can
> provide higher-resolution versions if needed.
>
> - Bert -
>
> <Squeaky160-bf.png>

Dr. Noury Bouraqadi - Enseignant/Chercheur
Ecole des Mines de Douai - Dept. G.I.P
http://csl.ensm-douai.fr/noury

European Smalltalk Users Group Board
http://www.esug.org