I would like to form a bug/harvesting focus group (aka team)

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Tue Feb 22 10:58:22 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 09:13:47 +0100, <goran.krampe at bluefish.se> wrote:
> Cees and Marcus are probably "full".

Err. Yes. Any infrastructural help you need, just shout, but I'm going to
concentrate on this MinimalMorphic thing (iff there are no grave
objections from the community about this project - <meta>y'all have been
quite silent on Goran's postings with respect to our (proposed)
activities. Please comment so that we know what direction to
take!</meta>). That, plus the P2P stuff and the Islanders work should
provide for a nicely filled 16 hour workday ;)