3.8 last items

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Tue Feb 22 11:36:50 UTC 2005

Hi all!

Just bringing this onto the list. And oh, I could of course have
commented in Mantis, but what the hell. :)

regards, Göran
-------

Hi Michael!

Michael Rueger <m.rueger at acm.org> wrote:
[SNIP]
> I'm waiting for some "last" m17n fixes and we need to port forward a few
> fixes from the squeakland update stream. Otherwise we (especially Bert)
> went through Mantis and collected the fixes that were up there.

Good. I will ignore that and stick to the stuff below.

> Here's our current 3.8 todo/question list:
>
> * ffi and #(nil true false) http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=617

Ouch. Have you fixed all the trivial fixes Andreas talks about? I can do
that otherwise.
It seems logical to stick with ANSI on this I guess. Do you know what
the issue is in FFI?

> * target setting http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=503 Do we want to
> include it?

Haven't looked at it yet, but can if you want me to. The description
makes it sound useful.
What is your view?

> * clean out Project-Servers (FIND button)
> http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=413

Just swiping those that don't work or? I can do that I guess, but have
no idea what should work and not. :)

> * Update Server (unstable updates?)

Let's put Doug on that. Doug?

> * Check Server list (file list, broadcast updates ...)

Same thing, Doug?

> * Flaps (http://bugs.impara.de/view.php?id=764)

I can take a look and bounce on Ned. On first test the second version
seems harmless enough and does what it should. Even though I must say
that the font in the flaps is worthless on my lappy. Seems to be the
same as eToys has by default:
	standardEToysFont BitstreamVeraSans Bold points: 9 height: 12.0

> I would leave it to you guys to make the decisions on those, we will
> collect the remaining m17n/squeakland fixes as they come in, hopefully
> this, latest next week.

Cool. Btw, you are putting this in the regular stream? I updated to
6550, is that correct? And not using unstable?

> Michael

regards, Göran