Linux dist - which one? or where?

Lex Spoon lex at cc.gatech.edu
Tue Feb 22 11:52:44 UTC 2005

Ned Konz <ned at squeakland.org> wrote:
> On Friday 18 February 2005 9:11 am, Lex Spoon wrote:
> > As a particular example, Debian users definitely want to go to the swiki
> > site.
>
> Though perhaps the information there is inaccurate, at least for non-US.
>
> ftp://st.cs.uiuc.edu unstable/non-US
>
> gets errors on apt-get update.

Yes, because the repository was in the process of being moved to a new
machine.  The page is updated now to point to the new machine.

In general, the Swiki page is generally accurate and up to date with all
issues I know about.  Since it's a swiki page, other people can keep an
eye on it as well.

-Lex