Proposing two important Teams

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Tue Feb 22 21:34:29 UTC 2005

On Tue, 2005-02-22 at 14:36 +0100, goran.krampe at bluefish.se wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> Yesterday we presented the Team model and now we want to follow that up
> with proposing two quite important Teams.
>
> As you have seen Ken Causey has already picked up the ball and is
> proposing a Team for tackling one of our biggest challenges -
> Harvesting. Both in the short and long term. Perfect.

I just want to clarify something regarding this.  At least in the short
term the team I'm forming (called 'Janitors' for now, send email to
janitors-subscribe at discuss.squeakfoundation.org to express preliminary
interest in joining the team) is going to be very narrowly focused and
will not be replacing or supplanting any existing groups including the
Harvesters.  Instead we will be working to manually smooth the
harvesting path and keep the flow going.  Of course longer term goals
are much more nebulous at this point.  More about this soon.

Ken