Improving Squeak's Multimedia - Part 2

Brad Fuller brad at sonaural.com
Tue Feb 22 22:44:25 UTC 2005

Blake wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 23:25:21 +0100, Martin Kuball
> <MartinKuball at web.de>  wrote:
>
>> IMHO Squeak already has a lot of things we can use. But they need to
>> be better integrated, polished up a little bit and bundled with some
>> nice interface classes.
>

> That's my feeling, too.

Yes, but maybe more than polished. Some things just don't work.. or they
work on some platforms and not on others. Or, they are not clean objects
to build on.

At the very least, it'd be great to get these
fixed/polished/bundled/interfaced/documented to use. That would open up
for more enhancements by others.  I'd like to make Squeak more
attractive to other audio/video developers, too.

brad