Improving Squeak's Multimedia - Part 2

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Feb 23 10:10:30 UTC 2005

On Tue, 22 Feb 2005 16:30:32 -0800, Brad Fuller <brad at sonaural.com> wrote:
> Interesting ... replacing iTunes. Do you mean to add the licensing
> functionality and connect to the site for downloads? Or just a player
> ala xmms?

Playing MP3's is simple. Keeping them organized is the hard part :). Of
all the players I know, iTunes is best here, but there's lots of room for
optimization. Ditto for the photo db management programs (and now here's a
market - lots and lots of people running around with digital cameras
suddenly having to manage gigabytes of data. The tools available are
either shit or tailored for professional use).

> brad
> (what is a musicist?)
Someone who doesn't know what a musician is? ;)