I would like to form a bug/harvesting focus group (aka team)

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Wed Feb 23 10:23:50 UTC 2005

Hi!

"Doug Way" <dway at mailcan.com> wrote:
> Hi Ken, thanks for taking the initiative on this.  I will join the
> group, too. :)
>
> At first I was wondering if this team should also involve update-stream
> management, but I think that's a mostly separate issue (although
> strongly related).  We might not need a "team" to deal with the update
> stream, mostly we just need to get it working again.

Mmm, I (eh, ok, not posted yet - but see my upcoming post on Stefs
roadmap) am thinking about us perhaps adopting having a release Team for
each release. Like we now have more or less for 3.8 (Michael, Bert). And
then that Team would be in charge of the update stream for that release,
or does sound bad in some way?

Thinking a bit loud here, but having release Teams seems to be a good
idea IMHO.

regards, Göran