The quest for an Usability Team

Hernan Tylim htylim at yahoo.com.ar
Wed Feb 23 18:55:14 UTC 2005

Hi Giovanni,

Unfortunately I am too busy to help the community but nevertheless I
wanted to say that I also think that an Usability team is a must, and I
hope that many people will join your effort.

BTW, From past mails I know that Tim Rowledge is not only interested but
very knowledgeable on this area and his help on this I know that it
would very valuable.

Regards,
Hernán