Squeak People posting summary

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Wed Feb 23 23:06:58 UTC 2005

On Wed, 23 Feb 2005 14:56:08 -0800, Yoshiki Ohshima
<yoshiki at squeakland.org> wrote:
>   I'm not Alejandro so I don't know if he's changed his mind or not,
> but how did this request go?

I get lots of requests for things on SqP that SqP cannot do. Instead of
manually processing them, they're put on the todo list of functions to
add. One of the things I want to do with SqP is to run a Squeak image in
parallel with it and slowly add extra functions and move existing
functions into it.

So I have responded negatively, with the above explanation, to his request
(not that deletion is always a tricky thing - with references to the
object, etcetera. Not something I want to do manually in any case).