p2p monticello - any takers?

Brent Vukmer brent.vukmer at gmail.com
Thu Feb 24 01:41:50 UTC 2005

Cees, very cool idea.

I'm interested in something a bit more modest - using your p2p network
to broadcast Monticello notifications.  By "notifications", I just
mean that after posting a .mcz file to a repository, the Monticello
instance would send out the URL for that file out to all the nodes.

I don't suppose that would test your framework very much, but it seems
like it would be very useful, at least to folks using FTP and HTTP
repos.  And access control would come for free via the magic of
delegation... :)