Team proposal: Morphic Splitters

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Thu Feb 24 07:55:48 UTC 2005

Hi splitters!

I promised Cees to try to keep my mouth shut :) (yes, I currently suffer
from some kind of communication illness making me involuntarily replying
to each and everyone to encourage their work :) ) but...

I just have to say that Juan - great work (just read your page)! I mean,
this Team has a really good lineup, you just have to get all this
channeled correctly. Wish you luck!

regards, Göran