[OT] Who is ready for a SqueakTangoPlayer ?

Lic. Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2001 at yahoo.com.ar
Thu Feb 24 11:04:59 UTC 2005

As you see , Good software don't get old.
I rescue SqueakAmp, very thanks Bob Hartwig.
I on the job of packaging to small size possible with 4 Tangos inside and
all thing ends smaller as iTunes.
To all member what send me a pict of you , your pets, kids, etc, I say where
I put it.

As I wish some more what talk about code and start a true many cultures
community.

Jorge Luis Borges said what one of possibles places of birth of Tango was my
city, Rosario, what once in last century 20' years was the second harbor of
the World.

Edgar