New discuss.squeakfoundation.org List Server

Ken Causey ken at kencausey.com
Thu Feb 24 15:49:17 UTC 2005

Believe it or not, that's not an error. ;) (Not that it's a feature.)
The archives don't exist until at least one message has been posted to
the list.  Those lists are unused so far.

But...  That does sort of nullify the initial usefulness of the links to
subscribe and so on.  So I guess it might be a good idea for all list
moderators to start by sending a little 'Hello' message to their own
list(s) to get the ball rolling.

Ken