Modules

Craig Latta craig at netjam.org
Thu Feb 24 20:23:30 UTC 2005

	A minor correction, lest confusion creep in later...

 > Spoon's Naiads

	At the moment, Spoon's module system is called "Naiad", but there's
nothing called a "naiad" in the implementation, so pluralizing the term
doesn't make sense. Rather, "Naiad" is an acronym that refers to one of
the principle concepts of the system ("Name And Identity Are Distinct").

	But you just might have made a typo for all I know. :)

	Anyway, I would refer to it in this discussion as "Naiad (Spoon's
module system)".

	thanks!

-C

--