Problems w/Squeak on Linux

Cees de Groot cg at cdegroot.com
Fri Feb 25 09:21:34 UTC 2005

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 21:49:29 -0400, Lex Spoon <lex at cc.gatech.edu> wrote:

> Everyone, I do believe we could get Apple to change the license to APSL.

Heh, funny, but is it the time of the year? I'm quite positive that this
topic pops up every year around Feb/Mar ;)

Having said that, I think the 'emulate Croquet' route is the way to go.
Just publish the whole shebang under a new license, SqueakL minus
indemnification, and be done with it. Gee... it's just some stupid
contraption invented by lawyers, this licensing thing...

(oh, and if we need a legal entity as a licensor, I volunteer my company.
I can even add a d/b/a Squeak Licensing ;))