[BUG,FIX]True(Object)>>error:

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Fri Feb 25 16:31:34 UTC 2005

hmm at heeg.de  wrote...
>Tried to load a package which defined selectors #true and #false.
>Due do the new literal vector interpretation (nil, true and false
>within #() are not transformed into Symbols) this gives an error
>when the class organizer tries to update its categories.

Sigh.  It's so frustrating to have defined something utterly simple and consistent, and then have the ANSI committee make it more complicated, and then have people wanting to do good by being consistent with the standard, and end up with a system that is not the simplest thing possible.

Sorry.   I have to vent every once in a while.

I'm committed to the will of the people, but I have to say...  I told you so.

	- D

PS:  But nobody better mess with arbitrary radix floats (also rejected by ANSI).
I have seen major realizations in children who print 3r1.1