[UPDATES] 7 more

Doug Way dway at mailcan.com
Fri Feb 25 21:53:52 UTC 2005

On Fri, 25 Feb 2005 14:04:08 -0000, "Frank Shearar"
<Frank.Shearar at rnid.org.uk> said:
> Michael Rueger <michael at impara.de> wrote:
>
> > "Change Set:		FixupAfterBigChange
> > Date:			24 February 2005
> > Author:			Yoshiki Ohshima
> >
> > Resolve the conflict and adds a few methods."
>
> <snip>
>
> Is someone marking these fixes (and the other recent fixes) as updates on
> BFAV? Does anyone mind if I do this? (not being a Harvester & all)

I think no one is doing this right now.  So, go for it. :)  For awhile,
I had this (marking [update]s) automated with my Update Incorporation
Tool which worked with BFAV.  (Although this was the only thing that the
tool really successfully automated, so it was just barely worth using.)

Hopefully we will be able to automate this somewhat with Mantis in the
future.  For example, if Mantis was usable from within Squeak (via
Scamper or some simple client), you could have a "broadcast update" menu
item (like in the FileList) which also marked the Mantis bug as
resolved.

- Doug