Modules

Dan Ingalls Dan at SqueakLand.org
Sat Feb 26 19:51:18 UTC 2005

/--------------\
|  NOTICE  |
\--------------/

At midnight today, the Modules discussion will move to the Modules mailing list.  Please make sure you have subscribed by that time if you wish to follow the discussions:

	modules-subscribe at discuss.squeakfoundation.org

It is my hope to collect most of our context on the New Modules page,

	http://minnow.cc.gatech.edu/squeak/5608

If you feel you have made important points that are not yet represented there, please put a link to it on that page.

I hope to start off next week with a discussion of how we pare down the issues, and focus on a coherent design.  It will be useful if we can assume that most readers have at least read the information on the swiki by that time.

Thanks
	- Dan