[BUG] Rotating an image

Yoshiki Ohshima yoshiki at squeakland.org
Mon Feb 28 02:11:53 UTC 2005

  Peace,

> This is a known bug (Mantis #561). I reported it back
> in mid December its assigned to ned (cause he created
> it.) and he hasn't attended to it yet.
>
> The immediate cure is to revert Morph>>position to its
> original  code.

  Thank you.  I didn't notice it as last time I browse through the
Mantis database, I only ignore the blue colored items.

  I don't mind going to Float almost always, but it may also good to
stay in Integer if possible.

  There could be some more "land-mine" of this kind in Squeak
3.8... Squeakland 3.8 could have been *the* Squeak 3.8...

-- Yoshiki