Retiring BFAV

goran.krampe at bluefish.se goran.krampe at bluefish.se
Mon Feb 28 08:50:30 UTC 2005

Hi fellas!

I support Ken's Team in all this, let's us for once get this mess sorted
out and the first step is to focus on Mantis and move from there.

One thing Doug didn't mention about Mantis is IMHO the ability to assign
bugs to developers - not that we use it (?), but it could be a nice
thing to start using.

I worked as a "janitor" on a software company and we had a role - a
person that every morning took the list of fresh reports and assigned
them all to the "correct" developer. And if it wasn't obvious a guess
was made - and if the developer didn't think it was his/hers then it was
bounced around. But it always had someone assigned to it. :)

Of course there are multiple issues with this for Squeak - and we
probably should wait until partitioning is under way.

regards, Göran